Soaring Eagle Book Award Book Lists
check for editing
Sponsored by the Wyoming Library Association and the Wyoming State Reading Council, the Soaring Eagle Book Award will provide the opportunity for Wyoming youth in grades 7-12 to select a favorite book and honor its author.
Its purpose is to help Wyoming students in grades 7-12:
- Become acquainted with the best contemporary authors
- Become aware of the qualities that make a good book
- Choose the best rather than the mediocre
- Set a goal to read at least three good books
- To honor an author whose books Wyoming students have enjoyed.
SOARING EAGLE BOOK WINNERS 2012-2013
SOARING EAGLE BOOK 2013-2014 NOMINATIONS LIST
For more information contact the Wyoming Soaring Eagle Book Award Committee.